A Magical Wedding Venue in Lovettsville, VA
Committing to your significant other will be one of the most memorable days of your life. Ensure it goes as planned by having it at our magical wedding venue in Lovettsville, VA. Rustic yet elegant, our historic farm has the perfect setting for a beautiful commitment ceremony and reception. Your guests will definitely be impressed when they arrive at our venue for your event. Schedule an appointment with us today to start planning your dream wedding weekend or day!
At WeatherLea Farm & Vineyard, we enjoy helping couples tie the knot at our venue. Our location has all types of fantastic features to make your outdoor wedding ceremony one to remember. Right on our farm, you will find:
- A 19th Century Barn
- 2 “Farmstay” B&B cottages
- A Picturesque Pond
- Pastures With Grazing Animals (Perfect for Photo-Ops)
- A Stunning Vineyard Overlooking the Hills of the Blue Ridge
Additionally, our wedding venue is near many activities and areas to explore. These include:
- Over 40 Wineries & Microbreweries (All in Loudoun County)
- Farm-to-Table Dining in Lovettsville & Other Nearby Areas
- Civil War History Sites (Harper’s Ferry, WV, Gettysburg, PA, Antietam, MD, & Manassas, VA)
- Outdoor Recreation (Hiking on the Appalachian Trail, Biking on the C&O Canal Towpath, Water Fun on the Potomac and Shenandoah Rivers, & More)
- Antiquing in Leesburg, Lucketts, & Frederick
- Sightseeing in Washington, D.C.